The Schreyer Honors College Student Handbook outlines the requirements and expectations for all Schreyer Scholars. Download and review the Student Handbook for your entry year below.
All Scholars are bound to the guidelines outlined in the Student Handbook for the year you were admitted to the Schreyer Honors College. For example, if you became a Scholar in the fall of 2013, your obligations are outlined in the 2013-14 Student Handbook, regardless of what was written in past or future editions.
- Entry Year 2016-17 Student Handbook
- Entry Year 2015-16 Student Handbook
- Entry Year 2014-15 Student Handbook
- Entry Year 2013-14 Student Handbook
- Entry Year 2012-13 Student Handbook
For any questions or concerns regarding the Student Handbook, please contact:SHC Coordinator of Academic Services
Schedule an Appointment