Outstanding Scholar Alumni Mentor Award
Established by the Scholar Alumni Society, the Outstanding Alumni Mentor Award recognizes the invaluable contributions made by Scholar alumni who give their time, provide counsel, and share their experiences through the Schreyer Honors College's Mentoring with Honors program.
Scholar alumni who have participated in the Mentoring with Honors program and who are nominated by their mentee are eligible for this award. Members of the Scholar Alumni Society select only one award recipient each year.
The Outstanding Scholar Alumni Mentor award is presented during the College's Alumni and Faculty Awards Program in the fall of each year.
- Rosanna K. McCalips '99 Lib
- Matthew B. Garrison '05 Eng, '05g Eng
- Stephanie C. TerMaath '93 Eng
- Edward R. Marx '98 Eng
- James S. Douglas '04 AA, '06g Bus
- Hilary L. Justh '97, '03 EMS
- James T. "Ted" Rauth '86 Eng
- Ryan L. Newman '01 Bus