Graduate School Planning Mentoring Pod to provide the tools to optimize your Graduate School experience
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021
- 8:00 PM- 9:00 PM
Please note Pod participation is for all four sessions Tuesday, 10/19, Thursday 10/21, Tuesday 10/26, and Thursday 10/28 from 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Are you considering graduate or professional school? Join Scholar alumni to discuss your interests and to learn more about:
· Whether to attend graduate school immediately after graduation or to wait to several years
· Finding the best graduate school fits? What are the best Graduate Schools that I should apply to?
· Which Graduate School is best for me?
· How to better understand the process of Graduate School application reviews
· How can I position myself better to be accepted as a Graduate Student?
· What questions should I ask during an interview?
· Maximizing your Graduate School experienceAlumni Participants:
Keith Graham, B.S. in Electrical Engineering in ’85, Graduate work at Stanford University in ‘85 & ‘86 Current Job Position: Design Engineer, Startups, Technical Sales, Small Business Owner, Associate Chair of EE at CU Boulder
Sue Kelley B.A. in Psychology in ‘91, M.S. in Developmental Psychology from University of Pittsburgh, ‘96, Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology from University of Pittsburgh, ‘99 Current Job Position: Psychology professor previously; now Dean of Business, Arts & Sciences at Pennsylvania College of Technology
Tyler Dischinger B.A. in Political Science, B.A. in Economics in ‘09 (Pennsylvania State University), J.D. ‘12 from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law Current Job Position: Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC, full-service corporate law firm with 400+ lawyers: Associate (2012 - 2020); Counsel (2021 - present)Registration is Closed
To be put on the wait list please email email@example.com your information. Please state in the subject and body of the email that it is for consideration for the Graduate School Planning Mentoring Pod.