PNC Leadership Assessment Center
Schreyer Scholars have the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive leadership skill assessment exercise modeled after programs used by companies and other organization’s to identify top talent in their workforce.
The program, the PNC Leadership Assessment Center (LAC), is a partnership between the SHC and Penn State’s Industrial/Organizational Psychology Program. It has been designed to introduce students to the challenges and decisions they will face as leaders in various organizations.
The program includes:
- Simulated business activities designed to introduce students to challenges and decisions they will face as leaders in various organizations
- Self-assessment exercises and reports
- Interactive team discussions and problem solving
- Feedback from assessment teams comprised of business executives, Scholar alumni, and IO faculty, who are familiar with hiring and employee leadership development
- A personalized development program
The LAC runs programs twice a semester. The program is open to students from all majors. Due to the highly individualized nature of the program, registration is limited to 12 students per session.
For more information on the Leadership Assessment Center, please contact:SHC Career Development
Schedule an Appointment