Your son or daughter isn't the only one who gets to bleed blue and white.
They may be the ones going to class and making new friends, but there are plenty of ways for you to be a part of their experience, too.
Here you will find information on important dates and events that are part of your child's life in Schreyer. Your support and continued involvement will play a large part in their success.
If you know anything about Penn State, you know we have a cheer: "We Are…Penn State." Well, now so are you! Welcome! We're glad you're family!
- Schreyer Parents Council
- Maps, Directions, and Parking
- Lodging & Dining
- Schreyer Honors Orientation (SHO TIME)
- Get Involved
- Preparing for Graduation
- Important Dates
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Ask a Parent
- Schreyer Parents Newsletter
- Schreyer Parents Council Blog
- 2016 Incoming Class Statistics
- Social Media Workshop for Parents