There is strength in numbers.
Nearly 300 faculty members teaching honors courses and more than 550 honors advisers and coordinators harness Penn State's vast academic breadth and extend opportunities for honors education throughout the University's campus locations.
- Student Records System (SRS)
- Schreyer Student Handbook
- Academic Requirements
- Important Dates
- Distinguished Honors Faculty Program (DHFP)
- Honors Advisers
- Honors Thesis
- Thesis Honors Advisor Role and Responsibilities
- Thesis Supervisor Role and Responsibilities
- Honors Course Submission
- Honors Course Development/Enhancement Awards